Video - Driving Along Mirae Scientist Street - GoPro - 21st November 2015

This is my second attempt to enter the Mirae Scientist Street. Fortunately this time we were allowed to enter, I told the guard that we went to eat Pizza at An Italian Restaurant inside the street apartement's complex. Before the renovation started, we oftenly came to that Italia ala North Korea Pizza Restaurant.


This is the first time we enter this Mirae Scientist's Street after the renovation, the Pizza restaurant location is moved from its previous location, so at first I really cant find the restaurant, so I asked many local people around where the restaurant is..fortunately we found it...

I'll upload the other video inside the restaurant next time.

For a sneak peek into north korean daily life, please follow my instagram account : @jakaparker








Bagikan di Google Plus

0 komentar: