Video - New Year 2016 in Pyongyang North Korea - Mansudae Hill's Grand Monument




This time at one of new year's holiday in 3 January 2016, we went to Grand Monument on Mansudae Hill and saw many Korean people went there to pay respect to their dear leader. Usually I came to Mansudae Grand Monument only to take pictures. But now, after 3 years living in North Korea, this time I want to try to do things like the North Korean does at new year, so I bought the flower bucket from the street stall and lay the flower at the feet of the statues at Mansudae Grand Monument. well, no faith attached...




Bagikan di Google Plus

3 komentar:

LiveBlogger said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

wow

Jeff said...

I've been infatuated with Russia & North Korea since age 6, am now 46. Everyone thinks I'm insane, but I live in the land of the truly insane, so whatevs. I have a game I play where when the media (cia 4th Branch) is showing their propaganda about Both Korea, I replace the word Korea with America, and then whatever claim they are making, makes much more sense. The new style of humor and shorts has been an amazing addition to your YT. Thank you so much for your videos. I always found it odd that my country kills kings and ancient bloodline, but NEVER mess with DPRK, even though they are "starving", "living in the dark ages" and on and on with the crap talk, but NEVER mess with Russia or Korea. And yes, I know it was sanctions by my country and their heavy boot on others that caused the Arduous March. Maybe one day you could help me visit? Do screw s.a. have a diplomat there? I'm not afraid, even if I'm wrong, at least it'll not be done by deception, I'm sure. Really wanna scare the incestuous baby rapers in my govt? Tell them you have quantum computers, making AI from another dimension. Watch the bricks be shat!!!!