Video - Pyongyang Foreigners' School - November 25th, 2015

I like to share my daily life in NK. I lived in a neighbourhood for foreigners in Diplomatic compound in Munsu District, Pyongyang. Inside the compound, there is a school for foreigner's children, it is Pyongyang Foreigners' school or Pyongyang School for Foreigners. I am recording my regular activity here when I picked up my daughter from that school, it was a break time for older students, so some of them playing outside, its also happened to be a very first snowfalls this winter, so some children are so happy playing with the snow. After that, we're both went to a shop located not far from the school, the shop is called Pyongyang Shop.







For sneak peek into my daily life in North Korea please follow my instagram : @jakaparker

Bagikan di Google Plus

0 komentar: